I was tagged by the lovely Ashleigh at Loving my Finley to answer Vogue’s 73 questions! So here goes…
1. What’s your favourite movie?
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Wolf of wall street.
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
I’m lost with that one, I imagine I’ve seen at least one but my mind draws a blank.
4. A book you plan on reading?
My sisters first novel that she just finished.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Jaqueline Wilson’s Girls… series. Made me who I am today.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Mr Selfridge. Love it so much.
7. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now?
Always 10. I’m raring to go.
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Hmm I’d say The fourth trimester, over on instagram at @fourthtrimag. It’s a kickstarter project I supported. Amy is an inspiration and the account gives me life.
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Mushroom, Pepper, Onion, Sweetcorn and Green Chilli.
14. Favourite drink?
Apple juice or its cousin, Cider.
15. Favourite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Tough one, right now I’d go dark.
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
The lack of sleep.
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
At the moment One Direction, History.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I think on my earlobe would be fun.
25. To be or not to be?
Be, always choose life.
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Disappointed train spotting isn’t an option. Whale watching.
28. The best gift you’ve ever received?
My coffee machine.
29. The best gift you’ve ever given?
I give so many fantastic gifts, its a talent. Couldn’t pick.
30. The last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
I don’t know to be honest.
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
We’ll go yoga.
40. Jogging or swimming?
Jogging. I can’t swim!
41. The best way to de-stress?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I’d like to be able to turn my saliva into apple juice, and just be sipping on juice all day long. That’d be super for me.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm, maybe two weeks ago.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes its really fab.
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My worry wart ways.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
Gosh its hard to pick one thing! My cheerful disposition.
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The kids are watching ‘The sword in the stone’.
52. Favourite smell?
Sheets that have been on the washing line.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My worse half, Sam.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
I wish I could box.
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Elvis, Stephen Fry and Paloma Faith.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Ooh gosh I don’t know, Devon?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
The Amateur Marriage.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Keep love in your heart, little one.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
The inconspicuous anarchist.
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. The last photograph you took?
Phew. I’m done in.